Frequently Asked Questions
- What does File Capacity mean in your plans on the web site?
- What does Number of Users mean in the plan name?
- Are there limits on a file transfer size?
- Can I use my own domain name?
- Can I use anonymous-FTP?
- What if I don't see the FTP plan size I need on your web site?
- Can I purchase additional disk space?
- Can I send a file to more than one user?
- How many simultaneous connections can I have on my site?
- Will my users be password protected?
- How long will it take to set up my account?
- If a transfer is interrupted, will it pick up where it was dropped or do I have to start over?
- Do you provide backups or file storage?
- Do you do web hosting?
- Will your FTP service work in countries outside of North America?
- What kind of technical support do you provide?
- Why should I choose Turbo-FTP?
Pricing & Payment
- What are the payment options? How can I pay?
- What other charges are incurred when using the FTP site?
- How do I pay by PayPal? Step-by-step process
- How secure is the payment process?
- Are my credit card details stored by you?
- I don't have PayPal, is there any other method of payment?
- When I proceed to make the payment, I am taken to another site/server; is that normal and is it safe?
- What is PayPal? How do I use PayPal?
- What is 2CO/2CheckOut?