Turbo-FTP's primary investment is its employees. Staff and staffing levels are audited on a monthly basis to ensure our ability to maintain our industry leading standards of responsiveness and client satisfaction. We ensure adherence to support excellence through daily evaluations of client interactions. This enables us to quickly identify and address any interaction or resolution that does not meet our standards.
Our approach is simple – build extensive expertise in FTP hosting and stay focused on our customer. This comes to life in our unique philosophy of live customer support. It is what guides us to go above and beyond our customers' expectations when managing mission-critical FTP hosting environments.
Built on financial stability, a rock-solid network and immediate live customer support, Turbo-FTP is a trusted FTP hosting company providing FTP solutions for any size business. Our specialized teams of passionate professionals take a personal interest in our clients' unique FTP needs.
Management: Turbo-FTP is exclusively an FTP hosting company. All of our resources are focused on delivering FTP hosting and support services that are optimized for FTP hosting customers. Our goal is to provide a single point of accountability for your FTP hosting infrastructure while adding value, not cost. Turbo-FTP helps customers optimize their FTP hosting initiatives and maintain maximum uptime and productivity. Our partnerships, with best-of-breed technology providers, allow Turbo-FTP customers to employ proven industry-standard technologies reliably and on-time.
- Power: Over 200 watts per square feet of power supplied from 1.8-megawatt feeds from multiple energy grids. A minimum of 40 minutes UPS battery time available during peak load periods and generator back up to assure maximum up time.
- Security: 24x7 security personnel, 24x7 customer access, key card/key pad access, two diverse fiber entry points and closed circuit cameras monitoring every square foot.
- Connectivity: comprised of Major Tier 1 backbone providers: Level 3, XO, Global Crossing, Aleron and Cogent at DS3 – Gig Ethernet protected with redundant firewalls with Cisco routers.
- Redundancy: Diesel generators, DC power to provide conditioned power to the IP floor. Our redundant Cisco routers utilize BGP4 protocol to provide redundant service through our multiple providers. All our servers utilize Raid and disk space mirroring or backup scripts for maximum data availability.
- Network security: Redundant firewalls that stop most attacks before they start. In addition, each of our servers are loaded with an early warning intrusion detection system that is automatically updated each time a new security flaw is discovered worldwide.